4.17.2007

yesterday

Among other things, I may always remember yesterday as the day I started my new job, which I'll write about some other time. Thousands of others, though, will remember it as the day their lives were changed forever by the terrible, tragic events at Virginia Tech.

A few moments ago as I made a donation to an organization focused solely on stopping gun violence in our country, it occurred to me that others may be wondering, too, what they could do to help make a difference in time of such despair and confusion. I encourage you to visit the Brady Campaign website to learn more, and to give to their good work if your heart so leads.

3 comments:

angie said...

Congratulations on your new job, bon. I can't wait to hear about it.

Unknown said...

Hi Bon...

So happy to hear about your new job. Looking forward to hearing about it. Love and Miss you so much!!

Nicole P.(SuperModel)

Anonymous said...

People kill people. If guns are not the instrument something else will be such as planes or bombs. People that chose to do these kind of things will always find an avenue to make it happen.